Golden Hour Kayak$45.00
After a busy day at the cottage, there's nothing quite like sliding the kayak out onto the water as the sun slowly sets. The wind has died down, and the waves slowly settle to a glass-like surface. The golden hour arrives and the bright, colourful scenery slowly turns to black silhouettes against brilliant sunsets. It's the perfect time for a kayak before the light disappears—and the mosquitos come out in force.
The inspiration behind my 'Golden Hour Kayak' art print
I've spent many evenings at the cottage like this. It's one of my favourite times of the day. Quiet moments like this are just one of the many experiences cottagers love about their time by the water. If you've ever enjoyed experiences like this, you can relate and will love this piece as much as I do. It makes a great addition to any cottage, lake house or home decor.
- Digital painting of a kayak in the early evening light
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years