If you've ever enjoyed your morning coffee on the dock, warming in the early sunrise as you sip your cup of Joe, you'll feel this piece. I've spent many mornings at the cottage doing just this. It's my favourite time of day. The sun slowly burns the mist off the lake's glass-like surface. You know it can't last. The kids will soon be up. A boat will pass and shatter the surface. But that's what makes that moment and time so special.
The inspiration behind my 'Morning Bliss' art print
Quiet times like this are just one of the many experiences cottagers love about their time at the lake or river. Many moments like the scene in this digital painting are simple but important life experiences I will have forever. If you've had similar experiences, you can relate and will enjoy this piece as much as I do. It makes a great addition to any cottage, lake house or home decor.
- Digital painting of a pair of Muskoka chairs on a dock in the early morning sun
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years
The art from Doug was great. We ordered 5 prints. The packaging was high quality and it shipped relatively fast had by the next week. We enjoyed the prints so much we ordered a 6th one. I would definitely go for the largest sizes. I had ordered two 12x12's but wish I had went 16 x 16. The 16 x 20's are great.