Morning Paddle Cedar Strip Canoe$45.00
If you're an early-riser like me, there's nothing quite like sliding the canoe out onto the lake as the sun slowly burns the mist off the glass-like surface. You know it can't last. The lake will soon awake. A boat will pass and shatter the surface. The wind will pick up and ripples will become waves. But until that happens, the quiet is broken only by drips of water off the blade of your paddle.
The inspiration behind my 'Morning Paddle Cedar Strip Canoe' art print
I've spent many mornings at the cottage like this. It's my favourite time of day. Quiet moments like this are just one of the many experiences cottagers love about their time by the water. If you've ever enjoyed experiences like this, you can relate and will love this piece as much as I do. It makes a great addition to any cottage, lake house or home decor.
- Digital painting of a cedar strip canoe in the early morning light
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years