Noorduyn Norseman V Bush PlaneAvi_Norseman_Gry_14x11 $45.00
Our Noorduyn Norseman VI art print features Canada's first Canadian-designed bush plane. Robert Bernard Cornelius "Bob" Noorduyn, developed the Norseman with the ability to take off and land on difficult terrain in remote locations. Flown by Canadian and American forces during WWII, the Norseman V for 'Victory' replaced the VI after the war.
The inspiration behind our Noorduyn Norseman V Art Print
Known as "the one-ton flying truck" and "the workhorse of the skies", the Norseman was at the forefront of opening up Canada's northern frontier due to its ability to transport heavy cargo into remote and challenging territories. I photographed while touring the Canadian Bush Plane Heritage Centre in Sault Saint Marie, Ontario.
Our Noorduyn Norseman art print makes the perfect addition to any aviation buff's art collection or collectors of vintage-inspired modern art decor.
- Photo illustration of the Noorduyn Norseman V Bush Plane
- Recreation of the Norseman logo
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years