Chicago Cubs-Inspired BaseballBase_Cubs_Gry_11x14 $44
Our 'Chicago Cubs Inspired' art print design reflects the club's incredible heritage. Chicago's oldest professional baseball team took to the field in 1876 as the White Stockings. In 1902 a local newspaper nicknamed the team the Cubs and by 1907 the named was officially adopted. The Cubs early successes led to the construction of Wrigley Field in 1914 where they still play to this day. During the 1945 World Series, the Curse of the Billy Goat was laid upon the Cubs. Despite rosters featuring greats like Sammy Sosa, Andre Dawson, Greg Maddux, Fergie Jenkens, Ernie Banks and more, they have not appeared in one since. All that changed in 2016 when the Cubs not only appeared in but won their first championship in 108 years.
The Inspiration behind our Chicago Cubs-Inspired Art Print
Our Chicago Cubs-inspired art print offers a nostalgic souvenir to Cubby fans that appreciate the legacy of their team and its place in the history of the game. It features elements inspired by Wrigley Field including a photo illustration the venerable sign and home plate, antique bats and an authentic antique map of Chicago. For fans of the Cubs, this print is an excellent, one-of-a-kind piece of art will look great in any man cave. It offers you a nostalgic souvenir to the legacy of one of America's founding Major League Baseball franchises. Show your love of the Cub's rich history by adding this unique art print to your walls.
- Inspired by the Chicago Cubs logo and Wrigley Field sign
- Photo illustration of Wrigley Field's home plate
- Authentic antique map background of Chicago with the location of iconic Wrigley Field
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!