New York Yankees-Inspired BaseballBase_Yankees_Gry_11x14 $44
Our 'New York Yankees Inspired' art print is designed to capture the legend of the Pin Stripes. The Yankees came to New York City when the Baltimore Orioles were purchased in 1903. First called the New York Americans or the Highlanders, the Yankees didn't get their current nickname until 1913. A New York sports columnist coined the name 'Yanks' because it was easier to fit in the paper's headlines and thus began the reign of the Yankees. In 1920 the team made a bold move and bought the contract of Babe Ruth from the Boston Red Sox. This led to their first of many World Series victories and launched the legend that is the Great Bambino and the Bronx Bombers, of one of MLB's most storied franchises.
The Inspiration behind our New York Yankees-Inspired Art Print
Our New York Yankees art print offers a nostalgic souvenir to fans that revel in the legacy of one of America's greatest Major League Baseball's teams and the legend of Babe Ruth. It features photo illustrations of actual Babe Ruth bats, graphics inspired by the logo and an antique map of Manhattan locating Yankee Stadium. This art print makes an excellent, one-of-a-kind piece for any Yankee fan's man cave, sports room or wall of fame.
- Inspired by the New York Yankees logo
- Authentic antique map background of New York City locating Yankee Stadium
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!