St. Louis Cardinals-Inspired BaseballBase_Cardinals_Gry_11x14 $44
Our 'St. Louis Cardinals Inspired' art print reflects elements of a club that can trace its roots back to the earliest days of Major League Baseball in America. The St. Louis Browns joined the National League in 1891. In 1899 they became the Perfectos for one season before changing their name to the Cardinals in 1900. The Cardinals staked their claim as one of MLB's most successful franchises during the 1920s, 30s, and 40s. Players of that era like Dizzy Dean, Rogers Hornsby, Johnny Mize carried the team to multiple pennants and championships over the decades. Latter-day greats like Mark McGwire and Albert Pujols left their mark as well. To this day, only the New York Yankees have won more World Series than the Cardinals.
The Inspiration behind our St. Louis Cardinals-Inspired Art Print
Our one-of-a-kind St. Louis Cardinals art print makes the ultimate addition to any Cardinal fan's collection. Featuring design elements inspired by the team's logo as well as landmarks like the Gateway Arch, this print is truly unique capturing the team's spirit and history. Add some Cardinal pride to your man cave, sports room or wall of fame.
- Inspired by the St. Louis Cardinals logo
- Photo illustration of the city's distinctive landmark, Gateway Arch
- Authentic antique map background of St. Louis with the location of Busch Stadium
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!