Montréal Impact-Inspired SoccerSoc_Impact_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Montréal Impact-inspired art print captures the character of the franchise and fan base. The Impact began their soccer legacy in 1994 as a member of the United Soccer League before graduating to the NASL. They became the 19th Major League Soccer (MLS) club and Canada's third when it entered league play during the 2012 season. Their main rivals are the MLS Toronto FC due largely to the rivalry held between their respective NHL brother teams. The Impact's home field is Saputo Stadium, located next to the Olympic Village and Stadium.
The inspiration behind our Montreal Impact-inspired art print
Our 'Montréal Impact-Inspired' art print draws from the team's colours and uniform and cultural heritage of Quebec. The design features bold fleur de lis graphic overlaid on an authentic antique map of Montréal dating back to the late 18th century giving the piece a vintage look. This print is great for collectors that appreciate finely detailed sports art.
- Inspired by the Montréal Impact logo
- Authentic antique map background of Montréal in the background
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!