Toronto FC-Inspired SoccerSoc_TorontoFC_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Toronto FC-inspired art print captures the character of the franchise and the passion of their fans and traditions. TFC became Canada's first Major League Soccer (MLS) club when it entered league play during the 2007 season. TFC's home pitch is BMO Field, located where the old Exhibition Stadium, former home of the Toronto Blue Jays, once stood. The team's mascot is Bitchy—that's right—Bitchy. Bitchy the Harris Hawk strikes fear in the hearts of seagulls (as well as rabbits, rodents, lizards and possibly visiting teams) and watches over TFC's home games.
The inspiration behind our Toronto FC-inspired art print
Our 'Toronto FC-Inspired' art print draws from the team's colours and uniform and features Bitchy perched and protecting TFC's ball. The design features an authentic antique map of Toronto dating back to the late 18th century giving the piece a vintage look. This print is great for collectors that appreciate finely detailed sports art.
- Inspired by the Toronto FC logo
- Authentic antique map background of Toronto in the background
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!