Lacrosse Retro JerseyLac_RetroJersey_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Our 'Lacrosse Retro Jersey Edition' art print captures the spirit of the sport in Canada. Modern lacrosse has been played in Canada since the early 1800s. In the 1930s, box lacrosse was developed, bringing the sport indoors to hockey arenas across the country. Moving the game to a new, smaller surface added another level of excitement to the game.
The inspiration behind our Lacrosse Retro Jersey Edition art print
Our Lacrosse Retro Jersey Edition art print features a photo illustration of a 1960s era jersey and a vintage maple leaf knitted emblem. The lacrosse sticks are drawn in a high contrast graphic style to set them off the jersey. The large letters for Canada are a nod to the fact that lacrosse was Canada's first national sport long before hockey.
Our 'Lacrosse Retro Jersey Edition' art print is sure to appeal to the legions of lacrosse fans and players or those that hold an appreciation for vintage-inspired sports art memorabilia.
- A photo illustration of a retro 1960s-style lacrosse jersey with vintage Canada emblem
- High contrast graphic lacrosse sticks
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years