Muskoka Paddle MapPad_Muskoka_Pew/Gry_10x27.5 $60.00
Say the name 'Muskoka' and it conjures up an instant reaction with people who know the area. The 'Muskoka' art print series was inspired by the emotional connection that many southern Ontarians have with that part of the province. Having spent most of my life cottaging in the region, like many, it brings back memories of the places we explored by boat and car.
- Authentic high-resolution antique map from 1902 featuring the Muskoka region
- Choose from three colour options
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years