1956 Jewel Camping Trailer$34.00
Today's RV and camping trailer designers are heavily influenced by aerodynamic science. While I appreciate the sleek lines, like the modern vehicles towing them, designing for fuel efficiency limits their creativity. Contrast that with their counterparts of the mid-twentieth century. They created camping trailers as distinctive as the curvaceous and contoured cars pulling them.
The inspiration behind my '1956 Jewel Camping Trailer' art print
I love modern technology, conveniences and comforts and the technological marvels we drive today. We've made huge improvements in efficiency and comfort. But it makes me a little sad to see science's compromise forced on design. That's why I love mid-century designs like this 1956 Jewel Camping Trailer. Its distinctive design makes a statement.
If you're into camping and RVs, and if you love vintage- or retro-inspired art, this piece makes a great addition to your trailer or home decor.
- Digital painting of a 1956 Jewel Camping Trailer
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!