1963 Yellowstone Camping Trailer$45.00
Today's RV and camping trailer designers are heavily influenced by aerodynamic science. While I appreciate the sleek lines, like the modern vehicles towing them, designing for fuel efficiency limits their creativity. Contrast that with their counterparts of the mid-twentieth century. They created camping trailers as distinctive as the curvaceous and contoured cars pulling them.
The inspiration behind my '1963 Yellowstone Camping Trailer' art print
I love modern technology, conveniences and comforts and the technological marvels we drive today. We've made huge improvements in efficiency and comfort. But it makes me a little sad to see science's compromise forced on design. That's why I love mid-century designs like this 1963 Yellowstone Camping Trailer. Its distinctive design makes a statement.
If you're into camping and RVs, and if you love vintage- or retro-inspired art, this piece makes a great addition to your trailer or home decor.
- Digital painting of a 1963 Yellowstone Camping Trailer
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years