1966 BMW R60$45.00
Vintage motorcycles like the 1966 BMW R60 stand the test of time. They’re classic for a reason. Often rare beauties that get better with age, many have interesting backstories. For instance, until 1950, Germany was prohibited after WWII from manufacturing motorcycles with engine sizes above 250cc. By the 1960s, riders wanted sportier bikes with more power. The R60's 600cc engine and refined looks were an evolution of the 500cc 1950s R50 series bikes and a hit with North American buyers.
The Inspiration behind our 1966 BMW R60 Art Print
Maybe you’ve owned or ridden a vintage motorcycle. Or, if you’re like me, someone in the family is or was a rider. My brother has ridden more bikes than I can recall since his teens. My wife also owned and rode several mods, making her the coolest woman I know. Unfortunately, I wasn’t that cool. Instead, my artistic interests drew me to their design. And, whether you ride or not, beauties like this 1966 BMW R60 are genuine works of art.
If you're a classic motorcycle buff fan or simply a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1966 BMW R60
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years