1970 Honda CB750$44
Vintage motorcycles like the 1970 Honda CB750 stand the test of time. They’re classic for a reason. Often rare beauties that get better with age, many have interesting backstories. For instance, when the CB750 was introduced in 1969, it was the first mass-produced bike that offered disc brakes, an electric starter, and its signature four-cylinder engine, earning it the title as the world's first 'super-bike.'
The Inspiration behind our 1970 Honda CB750 Art Print
Maybe you’ve owned or ridden a vintage motorcycle. Or, if you’re like me, someone in the family is or was a rider. My brother has ridden more bikes than I can recall since his teens. My wife also owned and rode several mods, making her the coolest woman I know. Unfortunately, I wasn’t that cool. Instead, my artistic interests drew me to their design. And, whether you ride or not, beauties like this 1970 Honda CB750 are genuine works of art.
If you're a classic motorcycle buff fan or simply a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1970 Honda CB750
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
My first big motorcycle
Overall an excellent experience. Had a Honda CB 750 just like the one depicted.
I’m very happy
Excellent! My choice arrived in a timely manner/ it’s a gift for Xmas and I know it will be loved!