1960 Mercury White Cloud 50HP Outboard Motor$34.00
The golden age of motor boating got underway post-WWII and brands were developing affordable motors for a new class of hobbyists eager to take to the water.
The Inspiration behind our '1960 Mercury White Cloud 50HP Outboard Motor' Art Print
As a kid growing up on the Kawartha and Muskoka lakes systems, I loved boat watching and touring marinas. I got pretty good a picking out motor brands from a distance. When a customer shared photos of his 1960 White Cloud 50hp Mercury, I jumped at the opportunity to recreate and include it in my collection.
This print is one in a series of stand-alone outboard motor prints from the 1940s through the 1970s. If you prefer our entire collection of motors on one print, you can order that too. Any would make a great addition to your cottage, home decor or the ultimate man cave décor.
- Digital painting of a 1960 Mercury White Cloud 50HP Outboard Motor
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!