1960s 10HP Vintage Outboard Motor$45.00
The golden age of motorboating got underway post-WWII and makers were developing affordable motors for a new class of hobbyists eager to take to the water.
The Inspiration behind our '1960s 10HP Vintage Outboard Motor' Art Print
I'm happy to say that many boaters share my love of vintage motors. One day a customer reached out to me about this classic 10hp. Her Opa passed it down to her Dad, and he, in turn, passed it down to her. I was honoured when she asked if I would recreate it for her as a family heirloom.
This print now proudly joins a series of stand-alone outboard motor prints from the 1940s through the 1970s. If you prefer our entire collection of most of my motors on one print, you can order that too. Any would make a great addition to your cottage, home decor or the ultimate man cave décor.
- Photo illustration of a 1960s 10HP Outboard Motor
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years