Lake Winnipeg Cottage Country NamesCot_WinnipegCount_Blk_10x27.5 $60.00
Say the words 'going to the lake' and it conjures up an instant reaction with Manitobans who frequent Lower Lake Winnipeg's villages and beaches. Our 'Lake Winnipeg' typography art print was inspired by the emotional connection many Manitobans have with that part of their province. As a southern Ontario guy who spent his youth in the Kawarthas and Muskokas dotted with small, intimate lakes, I have spent considerable time in more recent years at our family retreat near famous Grand Beach on the eastern shore of Lake Winnipeg where I too have come to appreciate and understand the lure of going to the big lake.
Customize this print for free!*
Order this print with a custom colour background of your choosing. Or, change a name or two to personalize it even more.
Simply attach a note when you complete your order indicating a manufacturer's paint colour number you want to match. Since we print with mixed inks, colour matches are estimated as close as we can.
If you would like a name or two changed, send the names in your order note too. Please choose similar length names to replace (similar number of letters).
* Free name customizations are limited to a maximum of two names. For more extensive customizations, send us a note via email.
- Names of prominent and historic lakes and villages in the Lower Lake Winnipeg region of Manitoba
- Choose from two colour options
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years