Every language has its quirks and every culture its own set of unique terms or expressions that really only those who speak the lingo will understand. Our 'Canadianisms' art print pulls together a uniquely-Canadian word salad that you probably need to be from the Great White North to get it.
The inspiration behind our Canadianisms art print
Yes, I am Canadian (and damn proud of it). I'm proud of our uniquely weird words most cultures wouldn't get the meaning of. I'm proud that every time I use words like 'pogey' or 'KD' in a sentence, my Canuck brethren know exactly what I'm talking about. And it's 'zed', not 'zee', OK?
For all the Hosers out there with a sense of humour (yes—in Canadian it's 'humour' not 'humor'), we hope you get a chuckle out of and love our quirky 'Canadianisms' art print. Makes a great conversation piece too.
- A clever collection of quirky, Canadian words
- Simple, minimalist design that will stand the test of time
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!