'Sorry' Vintage License PlateSatire_SorryPlate_Grey_14x11 $39
Imagine driving down the highway and seeing a license plate like this. If you were from Canada, you probably wouldn't think twice. After all, is there anything more Canadian than saying 'sorry' for everything?
The inspiration behind our 'Sorry' Vintage License Plate Art print
As a Canadian, I'm pretty proud of the people I share this great nation with. With the proliferation of social media, 24-hour news and a certain narcissistic president south of the border, the growing levels of disrespect and vitriol are disturbing. This art print is my small way of counteracting that trend and doing part to promote the polite nature of this great nation from coast-to-coast-coast.
If you're a fan of quirky cultural and inspired art, this piece is for you. Like all our vintage pieces, it also makes a great addition to any modern décor.
Also available as a quirky, creative greeting card for that someone that shares your sense of humour.
- Humorous photo-illustration of vintage 1960s Canadian license plate
- Vintage 1950s map of Canada background
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!