Trump 'That's Fake News'Satire_FakeNews_Red_14x11 $44
Before the 2016 US election cycle was the term 'fake news' on anyone's lips? Donald Trump, a master of manipulation, burned it into our collective conscience when he made the media a scapegoat to deflect criticism. Post-election, President Trump continues to use the statement to brand the media as 'the enemy of the state' as more and more allegations surface about possible Russian election interference.
The inspiration behind our 'That's Fake News' Art print
Given all the incredulous statements from Trump and the angst surrounding him, I couldn't help but think there had to be a way to express the hypocrisy of it all with a little humor. Despite his outward hostility to the media and his world of 'alternative facts', Donald Trump loves and needs the media. They feed his insatiable ego. So, it was fitting that this print should capture the absurdity of what has become 'The Donald'—standing before a podium, vehemently protesting and calling out the media, all while wearing a Russian Red Army hat and waving a TV remote control.
Also available as a quirky, creative greeting card for that someone that shares your sense of humor.
- Humorous photo-illustration of Donald Trump wearing a Russian Red Army hat
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!