Hockey Night StubbyStub_HNC_LitBlu_12x12 $44
Saturday night in Canada has been known as 'Hockey Night' since the 1930s when Canadians huddled around the radio to listen to Foster Hewitt's iconic NHL broadcasts on radio. Hockey Night debuted on television in 1952 and has been welcomed into the living rooms of Canadians every Saturday night since.
The inspiration behind our 'Hockey Night' Stubby Beer Bottle Art Print
Our 'Hockey Night' Stubby beer bottle is featured on our old, fat, stubby friend. Like Hockey Night, the stubby was an instant hit. It was also very practical too, chilling quickly as well as being easy to stack and ship. Sadly, like the HNIC logo, the stubby was replaced with American-style long neck bottles to create wider market appeal.
Our 'Hockey Night' art Print appeals to our love of beer and brings back memories of the glory years of Saturday night hockey and when the quirky Canadian bottle reigned supreme.
- Inspired by the original Hockey Night theme
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!