Seattle Vintage FootballNFL_Seahawks_Gry_12x12 $33.00
Our Seattle Vintage Football art print was created to honour the history of pro football in the city. Their first team took to the field in 1976 at the King Dome. Their fans are known as the 12th man because of their vocal support of their teams. They've twice set a Guinness Book record for noise volume at home games, recording levels over 135db.
The Inspiration behind our Seattle Vintage Football art print
Our 'Seattle Vintage Football Art Print' celebrates pro football in Seattle and what it means to its fans. The design features vintage typography on an old helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Seattle.
- A design inspired by Seattle pro football history
- Authentic antique map background of Seattle
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years