1970 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray$44
Our 1970 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray art print takes you back to the classic car era. The 3rd generation Stingray came out in 1969. Its signature flared fenders flanking the swooping hood, the cross-hatched louvres, and the overall simplicity of the design made the 1970-73 series a car-fan-favourite.
The Inspiration behind our 1970 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Art Print
Most kids from my era who were also car fans grew up admiring the early 70s Corvette. Powered by Chevy signature 350 cu. in. and 4-barrel carb, you heard them coming. They were head-turners and earned their reputation as one of the most iconic Stingrays.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1970 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!