National Parks Pennant$44
Felt pennants trace their roots back to the middle ages when armies raised them on flag poles during battle to identify legions of troops. With the rise of popularity of college football in late in the nineteenth century, felt pennants became a symbol of fan loyalty to their team. Over time, pennants have evolved to display all manner of art and themes.
The inspiration behind my 'National Parks Pennant' art print
I have always loved retro graphic design and been drawn to how type designers have used the pennant as a timeless pop art canvas. My National Parks Pennant is one in a series of designs that incorporates my love of type and vintage design with fun and quirky camping-related objects.
If you're into camping and RVs, and if you love vintage- or retro-inspired art, this piece makes a great addition to your trailer or home decor.
- Photo-realistic digital painting of retro felt pennant and camping related items
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!