San Jose Vintage HockeyHoc_Sharks_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Our San Jose Vintage Hockey art print reflects the recent history of the game in northern California. Hockey returned to the San Francisco Bay area after the only team to play there before (the California Golden Seals) left in 1976. Today teams call the Shark Tank home and it remains one of the tougher buildings to play in.
The inspiration behind our San Jose Vintage Hockey art print
Our San Jose Vintage Hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as an old map of San Jose dating back to the late 1800s, mercury drops as a nod to the region's gold and mercury mining past, antique hockey sticks and a photo illustration of a Great White Shark.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any San Jose, or pro sports art enthusiast's man cave or modern home decor.
- A heritage design inspired by San Jose pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of San Jose
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years