Michael Jackson: ComplexMus_Jackson_Gry_12x12 $44
Michael Jackson hit the music scene in 1964 as the lead singer of the Motown brother-band, The Jackson Five. Fame followed Michael since he was a boy. By the 1980s, he had become the biggest selling artist of all time with the release of his Thriller album. Also memorable was Jackson's adoption of his signature black fedora and single sequined glove.
The inspiration behind our 'Michael Jackson: Complex' Art print
Michael was a brilliant artist and performer. But he was also complex, and ultimately controversial. Today his legacy is tainted by troubling allegations. I struggled to decide whether I should create this piece or not. I did not want to be seen as insensitive. So I settled on a piece that uses his two most recognizable trademark wardrobe items arranged in a reflective pose that allows the viewer to form their own opinions.
- A photo illustration of Michael Jackson's signature fedora and sequin glove
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!