Montréal City StreetsSt_Montreal_Gry_11x14 $44
Everybody loves their hometown. But let's face it, as Canadians, it's hard to find art that is unique to our cities. That's the inspiration behind the Canadian City Street art print series. We were tired of coming up short in our search for stylish, timeless art that represented Canada's major cities from coast to coast—so we made some for you.
- A selection of Montréal's major city streets
- Classic minimalist design that will stand the test of time
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!