100th Meridian BuffaloMusic_100thMeridian_White_12.5x12.5
Our '100th Meridian Buffalo' art print is an important addition to our music collection. Its inspiration comes from our prairie family roots and the classic song 'At The 100th Meridian' by Canadian rock legends, The Tragically Hip. The stoic pose of the Buffalo captures the spirit of Canadian hardiness and perseverance. The subtle inclusion of the antique map of Winnipeg is a nod to my wife's hometown, as the Hip's lyrics state, "where the great plains begin".
- Colourfully illustrated rendering of the North American Bison
- Features an authentic antique map of Winnipeg blended into the design
- Available in several colour options
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!