Vintage 1950s Beer FridgeBeer_Fridge_Teal_12.5x12.5
Refrigerators from the 1950s were like the cars of the era—big, heavy, and to some, stylish. Manufacturers went out of their way to sculpt curves and design chrome details. Colour was king and the fridge was a modern convenience that was a prized focal point of the kitchen. Today the fridge has evolved into a sleek, functional form in the kitchen, but in the man cave, it holds a place of honour.
Every man cave deserves a great beer fridge. If you don't have a reconditioned beauty from the 1950s, the next best thing is our 'Vintage Beer Fridge' art poster styled after a 1952 GE.
- Vintage 1950s Beer Fridge art poster styled after a 1952 GE refrigerator
- Custom typography chrome label
- Available in several vintage colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!