1932 Team Canada Hockey Heritage JerseyHoc_Can1932_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Our 1932 Team Canada Hockey Heritage Jersey art print makes the perfect addition to any hockey fan's collection that appreciates the game's history or Canada's golden legacy on the world hockey stage. From 1920 until 1952, Canada won a string of Olympic gold medals. It wasn't until 50 years later that the 2002 men's team would again claim gold, re-establishing Canada's status as a world Olympic powerhouse.
The inspiration behind our 1932 Team Canada Hockey Heritage Jersey art print
Our 1932 Team Canada Hockey Heritage Jersey art print was inspired by the Canadian men's team jersey worn that year by the gold medal champions, the Winnipeg Hockey Club, at the Lake Placid Winter Games. Its vintage design features the team crest on a replica jersey overlaid on an antique map of Canada to represent the national importance of the game.
- Heritage-inspired Canada's 1932 Gold medal team
- Authentic antique map of Canada background
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years