Boston Red Sox-Inspired BaseballBaseball_RedSox_Grey_11x14 $39
Our 'Boston Red Sox-inspired' art print design takes its lead from the history of one of baseball's longest standing brands. Boston joined the newly formed American League in 1901. From 1901-1907 they wore dark blue stockings and carried a number of unofficial nicknames including 'Boston', the 'Plymouth Rocks', and the 'Beaneaters' to name a few. By 1907 the team adopted red as its colour and changed their uniform to feature the angled red stockings and in 1908, the team adopted the official nickname 'Red Sox'. Some of baseball's most iconic players have suited up for Boston, including Ted Williams, Pedro Martinez, David Ortiz, Carl Yastrzemski, and Carlton Fisk.
The Inspiration behind our Boston Red Sox-Inspired Art Print
Our Boston Red Sox-inspired art print offers a nostalgic souvenir to Bo-Sox fans that appreciate the legacy of their team—one of the most followed in Major League Baseball history. It makes a great addition to the ultimate man cave or sports room. Keep the Red Sox legacy alive on your walls with this one-of-a-kind print.
- Inspired by the Boston Red Sox logo
- Authentic antique map background of Boston locating Fenway Park
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!