Calgary Flames-Inspired HockeyHoc_Flames_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Calgary Flames-Inspired hockey art print reflects the history of one of Canada's and the NHL's most passionate hockey towns. In early 1980, Calgary entrepreneurs announced they'd acquired the Atlanta Flames franchise and relocated the team to Calgary. They began play at the Stampede Corral, achieving a fantastic early record. In 146 league, playoff and exhibition games at the Corral, they lost just 28 times. In October 1983, they moved into the Saddledome, where they went on to win their first cup in 1989 with greats like Theo Fleury, Gary Suter, Lanny McDonald, and Al MacInnes.
The inspiration behind our Calgary Flames-inspired art print
Our Calgary Flames-Inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate Flames fans like you that love the game, your team, and its roots. It celebrates aspects of Calgary's team history, blending modern-day design elements like an image of the Saddledome and stylized flame with heritage-inspired elements such as antique hockey sticks map of Calgary.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Flames, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Calgary Flames NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Calgary
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Typography design elements such as the team's Stanley Cup victory and stylized 'C'
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!