Edmonton Oilers-Inspired HockeyHockey_Oilers_Grey_11x14 $39
Our Edmonton Oilers-Inspired hockey art print reflects the history and the era of one of the NHL's more storied young franchises. The Oilers were founded in 1971 and played their first season in 1972-73 as one of twelve franchises in the defunct World Hockey Association. Fortunately for hockey fans, the team joined the NHL in 1979 and went on to write hockey history as one of the NHL's greatest dynasties during the 1980s winning five Stanley Cups between 1984 and 1990 with legendary players like Wayne Gretzky, Mark Messier, Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr and more. Gretzky single-handedly rewrote the record book while wearing #99 for the Oilers.
The inspiration behind our Edmonton Oilers-inspired art print
Our Edmonton Oilers-Inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate copper and blue fans like you that love the game, your team, and its roots. It celebrates aspects of Oiler's team heritage, blending modern day design elements like an oil derrick with heritage-inspired elements such as antique hockey sticks and a map of Edmonton.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Oiler fan, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Edmonton Oilers NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Edmonton
- Designed with the team's official colours
- A full listing of the team's Stanley Cup victories
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!