Atlanta Falcons-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Falcons_Grey_12.5x12.5 $39
Our Atlanta Falcons-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the NFL's 1960s wave expansion teams. Atlanta hosted several NFL games through the early 60s before being awarded a team in 1965. The Falcons nickname was chosen when Miss Julia Elliott, a Georgia school teacher, wrote to the team stating "the Falcon is proud and dignified, with great courage and fight. It never drops its prey. It is deadly and has a great sporting tradition." Many people had suggested the name, but owner Rankin Smith Sr. was impressed by her letter and that sealed the deal.
The Inspiration behind our Atlanta Falcons-inspired art print
Our 'Atlanta Falcons-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1966-1989 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Atlanta.
- Heritage-inspired design representing the Atlanta Falcons team
- Authentic antique map background of Atlanta
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed on heavy photo paper using a 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality inks and paper (Giclée) won’t fade or yellow for at least 200 years
Ready to hang
- Dry mounted on acid-free foam core stops warping or discolouration
- Gallery-style, solid hardwood, 100% Canadian-made frames
- Thick acrylic is as clear as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!