Atlanta Falcons-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Falcons_Gry_12x12 $44
Our Atlanta Falcons-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the NFL's 1960s wave expansion teams. Atlanta hosted several NFL games through the early 60s before being awarded a team in 1965. The Falcon nickname was chosen when Miss Julia Elliott, a Georgia school teacher, wrote to the team stating "the Falcon is proud and dignified, with great courage and fight. It never drops its prey. It is deadly and has a great sporting tradition." Many people had suggested the name, but owner Rankin Smith Sr. was impressed by her letter and that sealed the deal.
The Inspiration behind our Atlanta Falcons-inspired art print
Our 'Atlanta Falcons-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1966-1989 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Atlanta.
- Heritage-inspired design representing the Atlanta Falcons team
- Authentic antique map background of Atlanta
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!