'We The True North' BasketballBasketball_WeAreNorth_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our 'We the True North' art print offers a patriotic take on the Toronto Raptors motto, 'We the North'. The game of basketball was invented in 1891 by a Canadian: Almonte, Ontario native Dr James Naismith. The Raptor's popular tagline pays respect to their place as Canada's only team. Our print cleverly combines these influences by recreating the excerpt "true north strong and free" from the Canadian national anthem. It blends modern and vintage design in a way that's sure to resonate with basketball fans and proud Canadians alike.
Vintage-inspired Art Print
Our 'We the True North' art print blends these influences into a bold, vintage-inspired design. Modern typography is blended with retro styles against a background featuring an antique map of Toronto creating a unique and timeless look that will be appreciated by any patriotic Toronto Raptors fans or fans of Canadian art.
- Creative typographic treatment inspired by the Toronto Raptors blending prominent and subtle typography
- Antique map of downtown Toronto in the background
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!