Buffalo Bills-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Bills_Grey_12.5x12.5 $39
Our Buffalo Bills-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the original NFL/AFL merger teams. The Bills were formed in 1960 as an original AFL franchise team. Their name can be traced back to post WWII when the Buffalo Bisons played in the All American Football League. The Bisons were eventually folded into the Cleveland Browns of the NFL. When Buffalo was later awarded an AFL franchise, they sponsored a public contest to rename the team and the 'Bills' won out but their Bison heritage came back as the team's logo.
The Inspiration behind our Buffalo Bills-inspired art print
Our 'Buffalo Bills-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1970-73 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Buffalo.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Buffalo Bills football team
- Authentic antique map background of Buffalo
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!