Chicago Bears-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Bears_Grey_12.5x12.5 $39
Our Chicago Bears-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the original NFL teams. The Bears were formed in 1919, originally as a company team for the E. Stanley Food Co. of Illinois. In 1920 they were among 13 teams that met to form the National Football League. The team had its share of up and down cycles over the decades. Their most notable run of success can during the 'Ditka years' from 1982-91 when until the leadership of head coach Mike Ditka they won over 100 games and Super Bowl XX.
The Inspiration behind our Chicago Bears-inspired art print
Our 'Chicago Bears-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1954-61 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Chicago.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Chicago Bears football team
- Authentic antique map background of Chicago
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!