Cincinnati Bengals-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Bengals_Grey_12.5x12.5 $39
Our Cincinnati Bengals-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the original NFL/AFL merger teams. The Bengals were formed in 1966 by an ownership group led by Paul Brown who named the team after an earlier Bengals team that played in Cincinnati from 1937-41. Legend has it that Brown was fired from his job as equipment manager of the Cleveland Browns, upon where he took the equipment with him and repurposed it later for his new Bengals team. The Browns' brown was changed to black and while he kept the orange and white.
The Inspiration behind our Cincinnati Bengals-inspired art print
Our 'Cincinnati Bengals-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1968-70 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Cincinnati.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Cincinnati Bengals football team
- Authentic antique map background of Cincinnati
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!