Cleveland Browns-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Browns_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our Cleveland Browns-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the original NFL/AFL merger teams. Taxicab mogul Mickey McBride, along with the University of Ohio and national championship-coach Paul Brown, founded the team after the Second World War. The team's namesake Brown referred to by many as the "father of modern football", was the first coach to use game film, hire a full-time staff of assistants, and test players on their knowledge of a playbook. Paul Brown cemented his legendary status by leading Cleveland on a long run of successful seasons from 1946 through the late 1950s.
The Inspiration behind our Cleveland Browns-inspired art print
Our 'Cleveland Browns-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1950-1969 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Cleveland.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Cleveland Browns team
- Authentic antique map background of Cleveland
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!