Dallas Cowboys-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Cowboys_Gry_12x12 $44
Our Dallas Cowboys-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the NFL's boldest teams. The Cowboys joined the NFL in 1960 and played at the Cotton Bowl stadium. The Cowboys earned their swagger by becoming one of the leagues most successful franchises with a long winning run during the 1970s. Today the brand's personality and tradition are guided by owner Jerry Jones.
The Inspiration behind our Dallas Cowboys-inspired art print
Our 'Dallas Cowboys-inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features the team's 1960-64 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Dallas.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Dallas Cowboys football team
- Authentic antique map background of the Dallas area
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!