Detroit Vintage FootballNFL_Lions_Gry_12x12 $34.00
Our Detroit Vintage Football art print was created to honour the history of pro football in the city. Football history can be traced back to 1934 when media mogul George Richards brought a team to Detroit. Detroit had pro hockey and baseball teams and adding pro football solidified Detroit's reputation as a sports mecca.
The Inspiration behind our Detroit Vintage Football art print
Our 'Detroit Vintage Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of football in Detroit and what it means to its fans. The design features vintage typography on an old helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Detroit.
- A design inspired Detroit's pro football history
- Authentic antique map background of Detroit
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!