Green Bay Vintage FootballNFL_Packers_Gry_12x12 $44
Our Green Bay Vintage Football art print was created to honour the history of pro football in the city. Curly Lambeau worked for the Indian Packing Company in 1919 when he asked for, and was given, $500 for football uniforms and equipment by his employer. He and George Whitney Calhoun established a team and to this day, pro football is alive and well in Green Bay, Wisconsin (population 100,000).
The Inspiration behind our Green Bay Vintage Football art print
Our 'Green Bay Vintage Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of football in Green Bay and what it means to its fans. The design features vintage typography on an old helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Green Bay.
- A design inspired Green Bay's pro football history
- Authentic antique map background of Green Bay
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!