Nashville Vintage HockeyHoc_Predators_Gry_11x14 $34.00
Our Nashville Vintage Hockey art print reflects the history of the pro game in Tennessee. Hockey came to the 'Music City' in 1998 and since then, Bridgestone Arena has earned a reputation for being one of the harder arenas to play in due to the passionate and raucous fans.
The inspiration behind our Nashville Vintage Hockey art print
Our Nashville Vintage Hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as a stylized sabre tooth tiger head, antique hockey sticks and a vintage city map.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Nashville or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by the Nashville pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Nashville
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!