1950's Toy Farm Stake TruckToy_TonkaFarm_Brn_14x11 $44
Many companies ramped up the manufacturing of indestructible pressed steel toys shortly after WWII. Millions of baby-boomer generation kids played with solid steel toys were manufactured that way right up into the 1980s. Eventually, steel gave way to plastic and today most toys are entirely plastic.
The inspiration behind our 1950's Toy Farm Stake Truck Art Print
I grew up playing with lots of metal toys. Back then I appreciated them for their indestructibility. Today I connect with them as a fun memory and also appreciate them as industrial works of art. Their craftsmanship is hard to resist.
Collecting toys is no longer just for kids. In fact, vintage pressed steel toys like this 1950's Toy Farm Stake Truck are a prized-find too many collectors and this print will make a great addition to any collector of vintage-inspired art.
- Photo illustration of a 1950's Toy Farm Stake Truck
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!