Toronto Maple Leafs-Inspired HockeyHockey_Leafs_Grey_11x14 $39
Our Toronto Maple Leafs-Inspired hockey art print reflects the storied history of one of the NHL's Original Six legendary teams. The franchise was founded in 1917, known then as the Toronto Arenas. In 1919, the NHL transferred ownership and they were renamed the Toronto St. Patricks. The franchise became the Maple Leafs in 1927 when Conn Smythe, recently fired by the New York Rangers, bought the St. Pats keeping the struggling team in Toronto. Smythe changed the uniform colours back to blue and white from the St. Pats green and renamed the team the 'Maple Leafs' in honour of his military past and the Maple Leaf Regiment.
The inspiration behind our Toronto Maple Leafs-inspired art print
Our Toronto Maple Leafs-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate Leaf fans like you that love the game, your team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of the Bud's team history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as a vintage maple leaf inspired by early jersey crests, antique hockey sticks and a map of Toronto.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Leafs, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Toronto Maple Leafs NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Toronto
- Designed with the team's official colours
- A full listing of the team's Stanley Cup victories
- Individually printed on heavy photo paper using a 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper won’t fade or yellow for at least 200 years
Ready to hang
- Dry mounted on acid-free foam core stops warping or discolouration
- Gallery-style, solid hardwood, 100% Canadian-made frames
- Thick acrylic is as clear as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!