Montréal Vintage HockeyHoc_Can_Gry_11x14 $34.00
Our long-time favourited Montréal Vintage Hockey art print has been given a new look. The previous edition had been with us since our inception in 2014. Our new release has given this piece new life while still reflecting the storied history of hockey history in Montéal.
The inspiration behind our NEW Montréal Vintage Hockey art print
The new piece blends design inspiration from over a century of pro hockey in Montréal. The stylized 'M' motif was inspired by commemorative banners adorning the rafters of the Bell Centre, celebrating 24 Stanley Cup victories and legendary players.
Our Montréal Vintage Hockey art print remains a great piece for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of hockey's history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as the old Montreal Forum, antique hockey sticks and the bleu, and commemorative banner shapes.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Montréal, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by the Montréal pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Montréal
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!