North American P51 Mustang$45.00
Our North American P51 Mustang art print profiles one of the finest fighters flown by the Allies during WWII. It was initially designed and produced by North American Aviation for the Royal Air Force (RAF). The Mustang went into production in May 1941 and began combat operations with the RAF in April 1942. The United States Army Air Force (USAAF) later adopted the P-51 and used it as a dive bomber, low altitude fighter, and long-range reconnaissance aircraft and fighter.
The inspiration behind our North American P51 Mustang1 Art Print
Our North American P51 Mustang features an illustration of the iconic aircraft, dressed in iconic olive green and invasion stripes, flying high over a map of the English channel in the Le Havre area, known more famously as the beaches of Normandy.
This art print makes a great collectable for any military aviation buff or for anyone that appreciates eclectic, vintage-inspired art for their home decor.
- Detailed illustration of the North American P51 Mustang
- Antique map of northern France and the beaches of Normandy
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years
Amazing quality and great experience!
I purchased this print along with 3 others to hang as a set and was extremely pleased with the end result! Doug was quick to respond and very friendly. I received my order within a couple of days. You can tell by his attention to detail that he is very passionate in his work. I highly recommend this print and ManMade Art as a business. Thank you for turning my vision into a reality!