1957 Evinrude Fisherman 5.5HP Outboard Motor$44
The golden age of motorboating got underway post-WWII and brands like Johnson were at the head of the pack developing affordable motors for a new class of hobbyists eager to take to the water.
The Inspiration behind our '1957 Evinrude Fisherman 5.5HP Outboard Motor' Art Print
As a kid growing up at a cottage in Muskoka, I learned to fish and found my youthful independence ripping around the lake in an old fishing boat powered by an Evinrude Fisherman 5.5HP motor just like this. My Dad bought it in the late 50s and every year we'd pull the old girl out of the boathouse, tinker and tune a bit, away she'd go for another year. That motor lasted for at least 40 years.
This print is one in a series of stand-alone outboard motor prints from the 1940s through the 1970s. If you prefer our entire collection of motors on one print, you can order that too. Any would make a great addition to your cottage, home decor or the ultimate man cave décor.
- Photo illustration of a 1957 Evinrude Fisherman 5.5HP Outboard Motor
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!