1957 Goodyear Sea-Bee 25HP Outboard MotorCottage_Motor57SeaBee_Beige_11x14 $44
The golden age of motorboating got underway post-WWII and the likes of Goodyear were among the lesser-known brands developing affordable motors for a new class of hobbyists eager to take to the water.
The Inspiration behind our '1957 Goodyear Sea-Bee 25HP Outboard Motor' Art Print
As a kid growing up on the Kawartha and Muskoka lakes systems, I loved boat watching and touring marinas. I got pretty good a picking out motor brands from a distance, but my research leading up to the creation of this print revealed a few models I'd never come across, like this 1957 Goodyear Sea-Bee 25HP outboard motor.
This print is one in a series of stand-alone outboard motor prints from the 1940s through the 1970s. If you prefer our entire collection of motors on one print, you can order that too. Any would make a great addition to your cottage, home decor or the ultimate man cave décor.
- Photo illustration of a 1957 Goodyear Sea-Bee 25HP outboard motor
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!